JOIN A REGIONAL BOARD!
Indego Africa recognizes the importance of obtaining guidance and assistance from dynamic individuals across the United States and globally who are passionate about bringing life-changing opportunities to incredible women in Africa. To harness this support, Indego Africa has established Regional Boards in New York City, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Houston, and Miami ... with more to come!
Interested? Contact info(at)indegoafrica.org.
- Promote the Indego Africa mission and model whenever possible.
- Seek opportunities that benefit Indego Africa within the collective networks of the Regional Board members.
- Help plan events in the Board's region to raise money for and awareness of Indego Africa.
- Attend meetings of the regional board, as often as possible, to keep abreast of developments at Indego Africa and learn more about its work.
- A basic understanding of Indego Africa and its mission of bringing a new approach to African development.
- A willingness to use resources within his or her network to promote and find opportunities for Indego Africa.
- A demonstrated expertise and/or history of success in his or her field.
- A strong commitment to the organization, its mission, and its beneficiaries.
- Each Regional Board is governed by a Chairperson, appointed every year (or earlier) at the discretion of the Chairperson of the Indego Africa Board of Directors.
- Members shall hold occasional and informal meetings when time permits and the subject matter is relevant.
- Members shall participate in conversations (by email, phone or video) with other Members, Indego Africa management, or the Board of Directors.